Search Engine Marketing – Social Media Marketing – Nurture Campaigns
Online Reputation Management (ORM) – Email Marketing – Contract COO
Daily Marketing Support:
Social Media has become one of the most powerful ways to communicate and receive messages from your clients, potential customers, friends and family!
- Weekly customized blog posts
- Weekly customized video marketing updates to sites & YouTube
- Creation and maintenance of your Social Media sites
- Weekly Social Media updates to all sites
- Nurture and growth of all Social Media sites
The image, look and ‘feel’ of the company is very important when it comes to marketing.
Orange Tail Marketing understands that the company-marketing message is the beginning of your sales funnel. This message must be presented in the most effective manner to ensure each potential customer that hears or sees your message has the greatest opportunity to engage with you.
Included with your Design Package:
- Logo design
- Website design
- Business card design
- Letter head design
Social Media Marketing
Social Media has become one of the most powerful ways to communicate a message as well as hear what customers and potential customers are saying.
LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook are the place where people are making decisions based on so many aspects of their life. Our customers will have an influential presence on these sites and will be given a platform to communicate with them.
Included with your Social Media Package:
- Creation of custom Facebook Business page
- Facebook lead capture
- Guaranteed 5,000 fans
- Creation and customization of a Twitter page
- 1,000 additional Twitter followers
- Creation of a customized LinkedIn page
- Creation and customization of a YouTube Channel
- A video with 10,000 views
Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
Your website must be a point of powerful interaction between your organization and the world. Your customized website is one of the most important aspects of your business. If you are a local shop and you could double the sales without expanding any of your square footage, would that not increase your bottom line? Increasing sales and keeping the same size building is precisely what is accomplished with a quality website marketed by Orange Tail.
Included with your Search Engine Package:
- Creating a company website with a custom look and feel (additional bid required)
- Connecting all social media accounts to your website linking each back and forth
- Setting up local search accounts
- Google Places
- FourSquare and many others…
- Linking all Social Media and local search providers to your website
- Blog site… Which publishes to all social media sites
- Republished Articles published on article sites
Excellence in Sales
The one thing that goes hand in hand with marketing is sales. If your marketing is in place, looks professional, and has the power to get people interested, then it is absolutely imperative that your sales processes be rock solid.
Included with your Sales Package:
- Implementation of a quality CRM
- Create a customer nurture email campaign
- Create a marketing funnel process… All lead capture buckets will dump into this process
- Website lead capture
- Automating the process of the sales activities and customer interaction and follow up
- Sales training
- An Training Course with all sales people
- Follow up with proven successes and teach each sales person the proven sales strategies
- CRM training… Each sales person will be effective at using the CRM
- CRM integration
- Each sales person will need to be engaged at different points along the CRM marketing funnel
- Sales copy review and creation
- Does each piece of sales copy have a call to action? We will cover all material that a potential customer could come in contact with and review it for quality sales copy
- Compensation review
- The biggest motivator and de-motivator of sales people will be your compensation program.
- Make sure you are rewarding sales people for the behavior you want them to perform.
- Lead Capture Implementation
- Flow chart the marketing process.
- Create an automated process to hand each potential customer to the sales person at the point they have been prepared for,
- Set up the web forms within the CRM to be implemented on the specific landing pages.
- Create custom nurture campaigns with specific emails designed to call the potential customer to action within the lead capture funnel.
- Ensure the right follow-up triggers are set so the sales people are informed and have a specific action step to perform.
Making sure the checks and balances are in place to ensure that you have the people and systems in place to accomplish your vision and mission. When a potential customer walks in the door, clicks on your site, opens an email, likes you on Facebook or any of the other ways they can engage with you, you will know that the systems have been put into place to ensure they get taken care of each and every time.
The goal at Orange Tail is to help you generate more revenue while eliminating unnecessary steps and overhead from the processes currently in your business. Whenever a efficient system or automated process can be implemented to streamline your activities, your revenue has an opportunity to increase.
Included with your Processes Flowcharting Package:
- Flow chart of each aspect of the business.
- Dove tail the Flow into the Marketing and sales flow charts.
- ‘Step-by-step’ each process the business goes through, put it on paper and see where true automation and systems can be implemented.
- Review the systems, create the needed systems where they are lacking.
Its always amazing when you organize your entire operation into an organizational chart, it gives you a brand new perspective. We will map your organization out and place a dollar figure to each position. Many times you will see holes in your organization and be able to produce more from each position.
The other important aspect of mapping out each position it gives you the opportunity to outline the duties of each position. With the organization chart and the attached outline of duties you have the makings of a company manual that anyone can pick up and know precisely what must be performed in any position.
Included with your Organizational Flowcharting Package:
- Creation of an organization chart with the supporting job descriptions
- Collect the owner/managers expected job description of each position
- Collect the specific employees understanding of their specific job description
- Observe and describe each employees understood job description
- Report effectiveness and productivity levels actual and observed to manager/owner
- Creation of final job descriptions and attach each to the organizational chart
- Complete the operational manual with organizational charts and job descriptions
- Train each employee on the visual organizational chart and the specific attached job description and duties of each position
Each of us as business owners would like to look forward to the time when we will be able to retire, or at least have a system in place that is running and creating residual income for us in our later years. The difference between those that are experiencing this type of life and those that are not can be boiled down to one simple reason: Those that plan win and those that don’t, don’t.
Your business must have a plan, you and your employees or potential investors must be able to pick something up and see what your vision is, what your mission is, what your plan for the future is and so on.
Included with your Business Plan Package:
- Creation/review of a company executive summary
- Definition/review of your companies market
- Definition/review of your competition
- Creation/review of the leadership team professional Bio’s
- Definition/review of businesses revenue model.
- How is the business going to make or making revenue
- Definition/review of the businesses competitive advantage
- Definition/review and description of target market
- Detail the product description
- Explanation and description of marketing strategy
- Vision and Future statements
- Creation/review of proformas and profoma explanations
- Creation of a Company Vision Statement
- A Business Vision is a statement describing the business in a future state, what the company will be once the Company Mission has been completed to some degree.
- Creation of a Company Mission Statement
- A mission statement is a brief description of a company’s fundamental purpose and answers the question, “Why do we exist?”
Do you get all your work done in the time set aside? As the business owner are you burning the candle at both ends? Do you never seem to have enough time to get all your work done? If you see a pattern here you need the expertise of orange Tail Marketing and their time management course.
None of us want to sit through another time management course and be told we are not using our time wisely… All during the course are you thinking of the things that need to be done rather then listen to this course.
Included with your Time Management Package:
- Create a time management appointment tracking system
- Train on this chosen system
- Implement the needed schedule planning time, Creating a set planning time
- Analyze a typical week and make recommendations
- When are sales calls made for your staff?
- When do emails get read?
- Is your email open all the time?
- Follow up to ensure the plan is being obeyed
Ensuring that you as the head of the business have been equipped with the right mindset and abilities to accomplish your goals is vital. We work to eliminate the baggage that holds you back and overcome the self-sabotaging activities and mind sets, which are currently holding you back. You will be given a carefully selected curriculum of educational material focused on getting you in the “right place” and ready to implement the needed changes to get you to the next level of success!
You will be amazed once you let go of the habits and behaviors that are keeping you from your ultimate potential.
Included with your Time Management Package:
- Setting a personal Vision Statement
- Setting a personal Mission Statement
- Establishing/Identifying your “Why”
- Unplug time in each day
- Analysis of diet plan
- Habits of eating
- Recommendations to achieve specific health goals
- Analysis of physical fitness
- Training routine
- Recommendations to achieve specific health goals