There are a lot of tips out there for shoppers getting ready to embark on one of the most eventful weekends of the year for retailors, but we thought it would be appropriate to give some advice to our fellow businesses. To fully take advantage of the most spend-happy weekend of the year you need to make sure that consumers are aware of your business and how you can add value to their shopping experience. Marketing is the channel that allows businesses to communicate with their target audience, so with out any further ado, here are the 5 marketing strategies you should consider to get your business the attention it deserves:
- Optimize your search results- It is important for your business to be among the top of the listing for relevant search terms, especially to pique the interest of new customers beginning their holiday shopping. Many shoppers consult Google, Bing, and other search engines before hitting the shops.
- Mobile friendly- Consumers are increasingly using mobile devices to quickly find good shops in the area. Look into location-based apps such as Foursquare and Facebook Places. These apps allow customers to check into your business and tell their friends where they are shopping- which is great for word of mouth marketing.
- Update your deals- Put all of your Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday specials out there for the world to see! Utilize your online channels, commercials, newspaper ads, and other media.
- Host an event- Invite your customers to an event at your store! This is sure to get you more foot traffic on Black Friday and or Small Business Saturday.
- Social media- Your Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to further amplify your Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday specials and events. If you aren’t posting deals and promotions on your social media sites, then you are missing out on a huge opportunity to reach your customers!
We hope these tips help you reach your customers just in time for the holidays! It’s not too late to get the word out about your business, and it’s never too late to start planning for next year, things like search engine optimization (SEO) take time and best results come from time and patience. Good luck this weekend! We hope everyone enjoys the Thanksgiving holiday and stays safe during crazy Black Friday!
Good Luck Marketing!
For these and other blogs from Orange Tail Marketing go towww.OrangeTailMarketing.com. Orange Tail Marketing an Ogden Utah Business provides quality search engine marketing, social media marketing, local search marketing as well as long term email nurture campaigns for businesses all around North America. Feel free to call us today at 801-317-TAIL (8245).